Election time- Blair, Howard or Kennedy?

matt said:
that's impossible, the army's of the world united could not lower your crime rate to below ours

This is spoken like a true ignorant person. Our violent crime rate has fallen 24% (source San Fernando Daily News). The LAPD has done this. It is not impossible. It is very easy. And soon it will be below London. You have to be fair. And compare mega-city to mega-city. Remember Los angeles is a megaopolis.

You need to compare mega-city with mega-city. It isn't fair comparing a town or even a medium sized city with that of Los Angeles.

jay8990 said:
Not Tony Blair

A prime minister who seemed to care about immigration and who did something about it would do this country good.

As someone already said our country is becoming a ninny country. It has become a country who cares more about the rights of people who shouldnt even be here anyway.

Something has to be done and I dont see Tony Blair doing it

totally agree :D, tony blair's immigration policy is crap, that guy that was arrested for trying to do the ricin thing is an example of that, illegal immgrant refused permission, who just went and stayed in the country anyway, they should build a huge prison type thing and put all the immigrants in there, sort out the legit from the non legit and then let the legit go into the country and ship the non legit back to wherever they came from.

DISCLAMER - this is my opinion... i cannot provide any sources or any of that rubbish to back this up, its what i think on it...

matt, if you want chavs and townies, you should look at harlow... lol its full of them...

yeh i went to plymoth the other day, guess what we saw Chavs everywhere, and a few skaters in the corner

Lord Kalthorn said:
People say Nanny Country... but nobody is saying what you can't do with Labour that you should be allowed to?

you arent allowed to use the phone in a car, not even with the engine switched off :(
You have to wear a helmet whilst canoeing, even in still waters, on sea, in rivers etc. :eek:
you arent allowed to use the itrip, cos the authorities are scared of a screw up with emergency numbers (999(thats never gonna happen))
You arent allowed to shoot chavs, even the uber chavs/yiks/townies/whatever you want to call them that wear burberry caps and tracksuits and go "f*ckin hell" 24/7 (loads of people at school get attacked, we shout insults at them ie "f*ck off or we'll buy your house off you", "*lob a few pennies at them* here feed your family, "that song that goes "money, money, money, in a rich mans world") :D
ill think of some others :cool:

anyway, screw labour to the ground
(please dont flame or ban me)

Techy Geek said:
you arent allowed to use the phone in a car, not even with the engine switched off :(
You have to wear a helmet whilst canoeing, even in still waters, on sea, in rivers etc. :eek:
you arent allowed to use the itrip, cos the authorities are scared of a screw up with emergency numbers (999(thats never gonna happen))
You arent allowed to shoot chavs, even the uber chavs/yiks/townies/whatever you want to call them that wear burberry caps and tracksuits and go "f*ckin hell" 24/7 (loads of people at school get attacked, we shout insults at them ie "f*ck off or we'll buy your house off you", "*lob a few pennies at them* here feed your family, "that song that goes "money, money, money, in a rich mans world") :D
ill think of some others :cool:

anyway, screw labour to the ground
(please dont flame or ban me)
It would be too easy for peopl to argue the case if it was not so strict. People can easily go out their car to phone - or not phone at all. Its safety :p you seriously think people don't do it? If you go out in a canoe, anything is dangerous, still waters, sea or river or not. I have no idea what itrip is. Haha, under Conservatives you wouldn't be allowed to do that :p In fact under Conservatives you could not be allowed to swear at them, and be charged for it :D

An itrip is a thing for an ipod that sends the music you are playing inn radio waves that can be picked up my car radios, so you can play your ipod music in the car without having wires or cables put into the back of your car amp, costing lots of money, they're a great idea :D
you cant hunt 4 foxes any more, thats a great tradition, never done it myself, but i want it back

Back
Top Bottom