Election time- Blair, Howard or Kennedy?

Haha. Well as the British Communist Party have never been much cop; and the Nationals are just plain old wierdos currently there's no nice extremist party in the line up. I'd hope nobody cares about the UK Independence Party anymore so basically it has to be Labour :D Howard's 'Economic' in Quotation Marks Policies scare me, and him as a person is just even worse; Liberal Democrats are far too neutral, Labour are the only group of people who actually seem capable of doing anything.

Although it doesn't matter what I think this time over, nor ever after that. This time; I'm 4 months too young, and next time I'll be in my third year of College and an American.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Well as the British Communist Party have never been much cop; and the Nationals are just plain old wierdos currently there's no nice extremist party in the line up

what about the monster raving loony party, what are their policies, anyway, i think labour are really cr*ap leaders, their turning the country into a nanny state, you're not allowed to do anything (well, yesterday i got into a 15, but it was a rubbish film, people, do not watch constantine, it was a complete waste of three hours, now im sitting here, waiting for some files to copy, its already taken 1/2 an hour, to fix my laptop, i could really do with 3 hrs right now) anyway, vote Conservative

N.B dont flame me either, im only 14 but have loads of deep, political views on stuff a lot of people dont even know about

Techy Geek said:
what about the monster raving loony party, what are their policies, anyway, i think labour are really cr*ap leaders, their turning the country into a nanny state, you're not allowed to do anything (well, yesterday i got into a 15, but it was a rubbish film, people, do not watch constantine, it was a complete waste of three hours, now im sitting here, waiting for some files to copy, its already taken 1/2 an hour, to fix my laptop, i could really do with 3 hrs right now) anyway, vote Conservative

N.B dont flame me either, im only 14 but have loads of deep, political views on stuff a lot of people dont even know about
Haha. What are you not allowed to do that you should be allowed to do?

Lol - I want to go and see Constantine :D

Don't know what RM connect is so i couldn't tell you. Conservatives only tax you for the things you want (less income tax but tax more on stuff like ciggarettes). If you don't buy the stuff you don't pay taxes for it. Labour gives you one great big tax, so you're paying for stuff you don't even buy!!

Giancarlo said:
Cough what? Cough nothing. The LAPD does its job. Way better then anything your cops can do. They brought down violent crime 24% this year. And they aren't racist either.

thats where to UK is cool, our crime is no where near as high as yours, i remember when i was on holiday over there, your news channels are depressing all it was, "today a women from blah blah drowned, also a man from blah was cut up into junks and shoved in a bag, and also ......."

Not Tony Blair

A prime minister who seemed to care about immigration and who did something about it would do this country good.

As someone already said our country is becoming a ninny country. It has become a country who cares more about the rights of people who shouldnt even be here anyway.

Something has to be done and I dont see Tony Blair doing it

matt said:
thats where to UK is cool, our crime is no where near as high as yours, i remember when i was on holiday over there, your news channels are depressing all it was, "today a women from blah blah drowned, also a man from blah was cut up into junks and shoved in a bag, and also ......."

Yak yak yak yak... you seem to not understand how messed up the news is here. They tend to focus a lot on the negative news and not on the positive. The LAPD has lowered crime by 24% this last year alone. Our crime rate is falling. Your crime rate is skyrocketing, while ours is falling. And soon who knows.. your crime rate may surpass ours as our crime continues to falls. There are very few murders in this city in reality. In fact if you look at it this way, the media tends to be very sensationalist and distort the reality of this city. In fact isn't London's crime rate now higher then ours? :rolleyes:

jay8990 said:
Not Tony Blair

A prime minister who seemed to care about immigration and who did something about it would do this country good.

As someone already said our country is becoming a ninny country. It has become a country who cares more about the rights of people who shouldnt even be here anyway.

Something has to be done and I dont see Tony Blair doing it
Well said

Giancarlo said:
Yak yak yak yak... you seem to not understand how messed up the news is here. They tend to focus a lot on the negative news and not on the positive. The LAPD has lowered crime by 24% this last year alone. Our crime rate is falling. Your crime rate is skyrocketing, while ours is falling. And soon who knows.. your crime rate may surpass ours as our crime continues to falls. There are very few murders in this city in reality. In fact if you look at it this way, the media tends to be very sensationalist and distort the reality of this city. In fact isn't London's crime rate now higher then ours? :rolleyes:
that's impossible, the army's of the world united could not lower your crime rate to below ours

and as for London, well since chavs that place is a lost cause and should be nuked (the chavs and townies that is)

Back
Top Bottom