Anti-virus Software

macgill_26

Solid State Member
What Anti-virus software do you recommend me buying?

I was considering in buying Nortons but would like to see some of your opinions.

Macgill

Well...

I personally like McAfee because it has a small hard drive and memory footprint. I use some of the other Norton programs to back it up but other than that Norton Anti Virus is just not suited to my needs. For me it's too big and clunky. Costs too much too.
BUT...
What ever you do I don't advise going online with out one. Get one, get it soon. Keep it updated.

Symantec is good for sure but what you gotta do with malware spyware?
Norton Antivirus won't find any and if you have symantec products they won't help you,i'm telling you.This is the fact.I'm using Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 That's my humble opinion;)
which 1 will you choose,it depends on you. ;)

Get AVG. Norton sucks cos you not only have to pay for the software, you only get one year of free updates.

If it's not to late!!!

I've got 'em all but I personally only like Norton for their ability to seek and destroy adware, and GoBack, and WinDoctor. TrendMicro http://www.trendmicro.com/en/home/us/enterprise.htm has an online virus, spyware, and security scan that is just as good as if you buy it from them, and that software will find trojans and worms that Norton doesn't detect, but only finds a very minute %of the adware that Norton can get rid of. At least check out the free online scan, you don't have to register or sign up for anything, it's really simple. Whatever you do Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom