Internet streaming problems

RAFDOG

In Runtime
hey hows every1 been.... thats fantastic
Okay i need some help
For some reason when i try to stream a video on the internet it reports an error and closes wateva browser im using
ill post again and post wat the Problem thing sais but if any1 knows wat it is now plz help

oh yeah its only with Media Player streams i can stream Quik time and all the rest but not Mp

Thanks
Rafael 'RAFDOG' Chavez (aka. Samrai)

C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\49b1_appcompat.txt

thats the file that comes up as a problem i cant type all the rest cause i cant copy and paste it but i think its cause of a lak of memory

WELL QUICKTIME is good, but is it your own site because if it is compress all your music then upload them ready for your site so people can download them.

On the other hand which MP have you got, because the new one has more Codecs for downloads.

I wouldn't expect a earlier version of MP though to crash the internet because of codecs,
though I guess it is possible, because with computers you never know.

Try updating the Media Player to version 10 (only works on XP though I've heard), if not, try and find 9.

I have no idea what that file could be, and is in a temp folder...I know its a text document though, so can't be anything to do with the streaming.

If updating doesn't work, I wouldn't have a clue I'm afraid...

Yeah i've had 10 for ages and i usually stream stuff from site like Gamespot or stuff like that it might be some missing codecs ill chek if there any i need

I dont really use Mp10 at all im a winamp guy
only thing i use it for is ripping Cd

Back
Top Bottom