Getting A File???

Ash2

Baseband Member
Ok, you lot seem really intelligent, this is just practice really and i don't know how to hack.
Basically, my mum and dad have a computer downstairs and mine is upstairs. How do i copy a file from their computer to mine using my cmd prompt?? Is there a command or something,were both using broadband and that. Basically i jus intreged by hacking, although not hacking, i jus want practice, so could sum1 explain how thru my comp how i cud get a file on my mum and dads desktop and get it on my computer, because i don't know their password to get in the computer, and i need to read something, so is there a command or some sort to get that file on my computer????

Cheers

What type of network is it? And do you have any kind of filesharing set up?

i think it's local network, not entirely sure though lol. dunno what u mean by filesharing .

lol wha u mean "connect to the network"??? I'm connected yer, i jus wanna get a file from downstairs computer but it's lock thru password, thort it wud be easy :D

why does everyone want to hack and break password protections? if you want the file so badly, why don't you just ask your parents nicely?

you don't understand,they WONT let me look at this file, they think i don't know its contents, but i do, so i gotta get to hack their computer somehow, any ideas :p

if they got a file they dont want u to look at mebbe its for a good reson. they may have to kill you if u read it (youll never kno if theyr spies) wat do ur parnts do 4 a livin?

i can't steal it lol, my mums a nurse and my dad works as a night shift manager .

Back
Top Bottom