Blink-182 or Greenday?

Wait what? That makes no sense, he broke your guitar strings? And what do you mean you're gonna go to the mall and kill em, did you like meet him in person or what........

Marvin (Chris's cousin) brought this stupid asian kid over wearing abercrombie and crap, and judging me and saying how hardcore he was. First he was playing that ****ing overplayed Ramones song on my guitar so sloppy that he ****ing broke my strings and practically broke my pick-ups! Then after that he wanted me to bring my amp and all my equiptment over to chris's house, so I did like the kind man I am. There he takes the guitar and plays his stupid Dashboard Confessional crap and breaks another one of my strings, then he ****s with my distortion pedal and practically breaks it. Then after that he plays a Blink-182 song and I was like, hey I know that song, and he's like well you listin to punk so you don't like them. I was about to kick his ass, then he told me how I don't respect emotional music, and after playing a song about how he loves some girl, he starts talking about smoking weed. He asked me if I do, and I said no, then he called a ****ing straight edge peice of ****. At that point I was literally about to ****ing kick his ass, but I realized I coudn't because he was a stupid Bruce Lee guy. So I went home. In conclusion, he said that dashboard is hardcore, and I don't have passion for music, and did about 30 bucks of damage to my dad's guitar then calls me a straight edge faggit, and I coudn't kick his ass. And I said go to the mall and kick some scene kid's ass, because I hate scene kids and that's what this stupid asian kid was.

BanChan I was not critising you but rather pointing out to crazyjoe that not only are REM one of the greatest bands ever but someone who has not really listened to them is humble enough to admit their good.

Thankyou
PS Has anyone listened to Psyco Killer by Talking Heads yet, BanChan listen to it and tell me what you think.!!!!!!

BanChan said:
Marvin (Chris's cousin) brought this stupid asian kid over wearing abercrombie and crap, and judging me and saying how hardcore he was. First he was playing that ****ing overplayed Ramones song on my guitar so sloppy that he ****ing broke my strings and practically broke my pick-ups! Then after that he wanted me to bring my amp and all my equiptment over to chris's house, so I did like the kind man I am. There he takes the guitar and plays his stupid Dashboard Confessional crap and breaks another one of my strings, then he ****s with my distortion pedal and practically breaks it. Then after that he plays a Blink-182 song and I was like, hey I know that song, and he's like well you listin to punk so you don't like them. I was about to kick his ass, then he told me how I don't respect emotional music, and after playing a song about how he loves some girl, he starts talking about smoking weed. He asked me if I do, and I said no, then he called a ****ing straight edge peice of ****. At that point I was literally about to ****ing kick his ass, but I realized I coudn't because he was a stupid Bruce Lee guy. So I went home. In conclusion, he said that dashboard is hardcore, and I don't have passion for music, and did about 30 bucks of damage to my dad's guitar then calls me a straight edge faggit, and I coudn't kick his ass. And I said go to the mall and kick some scene kid's ass, because I hate scene kids and that's what this stupid asian kid was.

LMAO, Dude, if the guy reckons Dashboard Confessionals is fucking hard and respects emo, then my dead great grandma could kick his ass. What a fucker seriously, i would kick that little possums fucking head in if i was you.

OK nothing will go astray with a baseball bat to the back of that kids head. See what Bruce Lee thinks of that and dashboard confessional are ok you just have to be in the right mood and like that kinda music. It's not my favourite music but not my most hated.

Back
Top Bottom