Best Place to put my Computer

T-Doit

In Runtime
Where is the best place to put my Computer in my room. I basically have a big desk, and carpet under it. There is an Air Vent near my Desk, blowing out Air Conditioned Air. Thats basically everything around my computer, theres a window by my Comp, so when its Summer, it can get kinda hot in my room.

I have mine on my desk to the right of my monitor and I keep my blinds closed at all times so the sun isn't ever really an issue for me. I do know what you mean though with the heat rising cuz whenever it gets really hot over here, my temps go up fast so I gotta blast the AC to bring it down.

Well...

Keep it directly out of the air blast as condensation can form on warm componets inside. Also keep it out of direct sunlight as the heatsinks and fans have enough to do already.
Carpet is a no no unless you can sit it on a platform of some kind but static can still get to be a problem.
Just set it on the desk...

he has carpet under his desk, i don't think he's planning to set the computer on the floor.

Currently I hav on top of a Plastic Storage Box, under my desk, on a angle from my Vent. This good?

I'm running out of Space, cause I hav a Desk Organizer on my Desk, Where I do my homework and stuff. Its basically like that Mat thing that u put on desks. and if I put my Comp on my Desk, I hav no room to mess my desk up! I literally hav no room at all

Let me guess...

One of those plastic milk crates...j/k
As long as it's not easy to knock over you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom