News on AMD Dual-Core

No, you should have been like me and spent my lifesavings on this leet computer that can multitask, and well.......multitask!!! All your AMD can do is gaming!!!!

Multitask... omg.. AMD can do that just as good. My AMD can do more then gaming. It speeds pass comparable P4s in 80% of the benchmarks.

Winterfreshpwnz is joking gian, even though the "benchmarks" (which are supported by the big companies like Maximum PC or PC gamer) are better on the AMD, I will still go Intel, unless somehow AMD's price goes lower than half of intel's. Which will never happen. So i'm going Intel even though the "benchmarks" say BUY AMD! BUY AMD!

You still go with Intel, because it performs less and you pay more? You sound like an Apple user. I pay more for less because I love being an elitist.. even though I get less performance. Yay! Blah blah blah..

So why? Is it the brand name that you like to have? Cause that is like buying abercrombie over old navy jeans.. abercrombie jeans fall apart after two washes...

The benchmarks don't say anything except how well hardware components score on stress tests. Where do they say BUY AMD BUY AMD! Don't you know ANYTHING about benchmarks. I mean sure there might be some companies like Alienware who will post BS scores just so you will buy their computers, but when you go to actual sites that give reviews, etc., none of that is false.

The benchmarks point to the fact that AMDs are better performing. In real world tests, AMDs are also better performing. Whether the tests are synthetic or real world. If you go to actual sites that give actual reviews, you'll see AMD does win overall. Sorry, winterfresh. You can stick to your underperforming 2nd rate junk.

The point is I like Intel better than AMD. The reason Gian is because I own a 3200+ AMD and I just don't like it, don't bash me for my opinion. I just like Intel, it's not that hard to understand. It's not because of the name, not because I like paying more. It's just because I like Intel and I love the computer I am on right now, and I woudn't trade this computer for one with a 3500+. Call my ignorant but I like Intel.

And like I said Gian, winterfresh is joking, he runs on a 3500+ not a P4, he's just ****ing with you.

BanChan said:
The point is I like Intel better than AMD. The reason Gian is because I own a 3200+ AMD and I just don't like it, don't bash me for my opinion. I just like Intel, it's not that hard to understand. It's not because of the name, not because I like paying more. It's just because I like Intel and I love the computer I am on right now, and I woudn't trade this computer for one with a 3500+. Call my ignorant but I like Intel.

Is it the brand name tho? Cause not to go back into clothes, but some of my friends love abercrombie clothes because it is abercrombie. I like quality rather. Abercrombie isn't necessarily good at quality. It is hard to understand for me at least... but yea I think I do get it.

What does his sig say then? P4.

Read my post, I said not because of the name.

His rig says P4 because he's a jokester. I'm not kidding he runs on a 3500+ the rest of the specs are true, but the CPU is a 3500+.

Back
Top Bottom