how to on computer to digital tv?

lupis

Solid State Member
im looking to run my big screen as my monitor. wondering about initial conections and if the sound is run through the computer or taken over by the tv? (my sound card is intigrated/crapy) and i have seround sound on my tv. can i use my computer as a sort of tvoow in this case as well? my comp stats are pentium 3.2 148 gigs of hd 1 gig ram g force fx5200 vid card runing windows xp. is this possable????? my tv is digital but is ther some way to convert analog to digital as well

im not sure about using your computer to record shows.. its possible but i dont know how the setup is... however to hook the computer up to your tv is simple.. for me i just use an S-video cable from my computer to the tv.. and for the sound i just use a regular audio cable going to the aux ports on the tv for audio and it works perfect... i think with Windows Media edition you can record shows from your tv im not too sure though.. try google.. google always works for answers.. or go to www.howstuffworks.com and see if they have it in there.

thanks for the info daydreamer
I also forgot to mention the cable spliter that prevents feedback from my comp to the tv will this efect my setup?

Back
Top Bottom