Gooooogle vs MSN search

David Lindon said:
MSN.

Google is evil.

i want proof, MSN is evil, owned by the scum of the world, Bill Gates, i hate Windows, therefore the person who owns it, Bill Gates, and everything to do with him, therefore I hate MSN search. Anyway, i read an article in the paper, apparently loads of experts say that the MSN searches are crap, so I back up my opinion with evidence, you back your up with what....

NetLight said:
No body wins.

Each engine has their good and bad points, and it is not worth arguing about. Since I was introduced to it in primary school, Google has always been my personal choice. BUT it may or may not be the best search engine. It's all down to personal preference. Some people like Safeways, some Sainsburys, others Morison's, Tesco's, ect (and the many other UK supermarkets). But do we have wars? Do the staff attack each other? No. It is just a personal choice, and it does not mean either is the best!

what is your favorite supermarket ;) (going off the point a bit) im not spamming, honest

Techy Geek said:
i want proof, MSN is evil, owned by the scum of the world, Bill Gates, i hate Windows, therefore the person who owns it, Bill Gates, and everything to do with him, therefore I hate MSN search. Anyway, i read an article in the paper, apparently loads of experts say that the MSN searches are crap, so I back up my opinion with evidence, you back your up with what....
I said google was evil. Do you want to know why? They plan to attack all the inncocent webmasters by destroying the sites in their index that do not use thier google ads because they want to improve their monoply.

David Lindon said:
I said google was evil. Do you want to know why? They plan to attack all the inncocent webmasters by destroying the sites in their index that do not use thier google ads because they want to improve their monoply.

evil google...death to them!!! i spit on their toasty feet!!!

wait a minute..what destroyed sites? give us links. did you know msn search once explicitely blocked out xfree86. i think they are more evil by trying to hamper our access.

ah cmon, i think we should sort out our differences over a manly game of rock- paper-scissors
i choose the rock
(cmon google, give me luck, give me luck, ive never lost an argument yet)

Google may or may not be supreme.
GET OVER IT, THERE ARE OTHER SEARCH ENGINES, OTHER PEOPLE. THEY LIKE WHATEVER THEY USE, YOU CAN'T CONVERT THEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE GOOGLE, IT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT THE WHOLE WORLD DOES. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masahiro said:
Google may or may not be supreme.
GET OVER IT, THERE ARE OTHER SEARCH ENGINES, OTHER PEOPLE. THEY LIKE WHATEVER THEY USE, YOU CAN'T CONVERT THEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE GOOGLE, IT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT THE WHOLE WORLD DOES. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!! YOU HERETICS SHOULD BE BURNED LIKED THE WITCHES AT SALEM!!! THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE SEARCH ENGINE!!! ALL THE REST ARE DEMONIC PERVERSE COPIES!!!!

(bleh, now i'm out of breath from shouting. i'll never do it again.)

Back
Top Bottom