Amityville Horror

Oh yeh the second was soooooooo shit. But the first was really disturbing, I also got scared watching... Blair Witch Project, i got fair sucked into that one, like I bought this book and stuff after i saw it haha, I couldnt tell if it happened or not, I was only a youngin then though.

anyone seen house of 1000 corpses??? thats not so much a 'jumpy' scary movie as it is a 'disgusting' one. the first time i saw it i PMSL all the way thru then i watched it again later and watched it seriously and it was a little disturbing to think about all the things that happened for some of the first part could possibly be true!

TCM had me a little agitated but i was laughing pretty hard in some parts!!!

another good movie is Wrong Turn! its kinda like TCM but different. very good one... make a note to see it, theres a scene in trees (literally up in the branches of these HUGE pines) where a girl gets killed.... its AWESOME!

ummm, havent seen saw, it just looks pretty stoopid. what else is there... i dunno, theyre pretty good movies though!

if u want good mind bending movies, watch One Hour Photo, The Thin Red Line, Hide and Seek, and American Beauty... thats my all time favourite movie!!!

i saw constinance and it was absolute cr**, it was like 3 hrs long, a complete waste of time, dont go, i couldnt understand it (i know this thread is about Amityville horror, but i figured you might want to know about other films)

It looks mildly creepy but I bet the acting and everything will suck. Like in most horror movies. And come on people the ring was so stupid there was no way to be scared the only part that scared me at all was when she came out of the tv.

The first Amityville Horror was good. This one is probably going to be bad since I really like the first one. I took a tour of the house everything supposedly took place in. It's based on a true story. Now whether or not it's a legitimate story, who knows.

Well i haven't seen the Amityville Horror movie yet, but i did like the 1st 2 movies....

As for the scary movies, yes they have lost their luster, but as for the weird ones...that's another story.

If you know what i'm taking about the movie" Jacobs Ladder"....very freaky movie, but cool at the same time.

I saw the new Amityville Horror today - and ...sorry but I thought it was crappy! didnt like it at all...

and then on Snopes.com it says it wasnt ever a true story...meh!

I liked the movie based on Stephen King's story called, "It" and "The Shining". Another movie that was good was the one with all those green things that made people talented in performing certain tasks. That was also by Stephen King but I forgot the name of that movie. It was a miniseries on TV a couple of years ago or more. I also liked the first Child's Play movie with Chucky. Oh man it was scary.

If the Amityville Horror is that bad, then I will not go see it. I'll wait for it to come on DVD then.

Back
Top Bottom