Who goes to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u for being such a kind and understanding fellow. hey man, its all history. but i was just giving the warning. cause sometimes history repeats itself, u know? i wasnt trying to freakin' rude or anything, alright? cmon, i was just trying to say that that is what i believe and please dont attack me or anything. cuase it happened in the past and i dont want it to heppen again. all right gian, cool it. its ok. im sorry, there, happy? now u stop. its enough too. im done.

You don't give any warnings. You aren't a moderator. You don't direct these threads. Besides I don't care for homophobes and those who support homophobic organizations.

It's been a while...

Last time I went was when a so called friend dragged me out to the middle of nowhere to this little shack. I sat in there in the pews with my so called friend and waited. I figured he was up to some thing cause this ass never goes to church. Well from behind the stage come a figure I knew all too well, the county sheriff. He was the preacher of this backwater little hole in the wall slice of straight up insanity. On the stage with him was a large wicker basket that I had had my eye on as I could have sworn it was moving on its own. Well the preacher popped the lid off and reached and my Nam instint when in to ultra high gear. Bear in mind I had not been back in country more than a month. I ate, slept and bathed with my Colt 45 automatic. It was in a shoulder sling at that time also. Well that dumb s**t pulled out a black mamba and said that God will protect me from this demon. I flipped slap out. I pulled my gun and pointed it at him and said God will not protect you from me if you lose control of that snake. I crawled over my now ex friend and yell if you're going with me we are leaving now. I left him there and have not seen him since nor have I set foot in another so called church.
No way, no shape, no how...

ok.... im done. i dont care what u say. and i think i what i am and what im not. call me waht u like. i could care less. really. yeah, i see where this is going. some mod should just close it right now... ive really had enough of this.

Jac006, you are the one who made it an issue. I never brought it up. If anything your posts should be deleted and you should apologize.

Re: It's been a while...

setishock said:
Last time I went was when a so called friend dragged me out to the middle of nowhere to this little shack. I sat in there in the pews with my so called friend and waited. I figured he was up to some thing cause this ass never goes to church. Well from behind the stage come a figure I knew all too well, the county sheriff. He was the preacher of this backwater little hole in the wall slice of straight up insanity. On the stage with him was a large wicker basket that I had had my eye on as I could have sworn it was moving on its own. Well the preacher popped the lid off and reached and my Nam instint when in to ultra high gear. Bear in mind I had not been back in country more than a month. I ate, slept and bathed with my Colt 45 automatic. It was in a shoulder sling at that time also. Well that dumb s**t pulled out a black mamba and said that God will protect me from this demon. I flipped slap out. I pulled my gun and pointed it at him and said God will not protect you from me if you lose control of that snake. I crawled over my now ex friend and yell if you're going with me we are leaving now. I left him there and have not seen him since nor have I set foot in another so called church.
No way, no shape, no how...

whoa... what religion was this...?

what? ok ok... first off, whatever i said that offeneded u, im SORRY. OK? happy? gooooood. now, lets see here. all i said, was that i was christian and that i dont want to get flamed or debate over anything about it, like what happened in the past. if that offended u, SORRY. wow....

You shouldn't of mentioned me at all or gave "warnings" out here". This was a thread asking for your beliefs and nothing more then that. I wasn't going to debate you. You accused me of something and you should apologize for it.

why shouldn't i? so the stupid flaming could start all over again? no! i didnt want anyhting like this crap thats going on. see this? this is crap debating. and didnt u read my freakin' last post? i think i said sorry hmmmm can we count, like twice? yhea.....

Giancarlo and jac, both of you, drop it.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that there is a god, but if you want to believe that, that is your choice, and I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom