SLI on Intel Platforms

Giancarlo said:
Alvino I have to address this rubbish here if you don't mind me doing so... the facts are far from what Intel users have been saying here. NVIDIA is going to be a key partner with AMD, not Intel.

"and lose to intel in just about everything else."

Not at all.

By all means, please post your opinions on the matter, but just because they support Intel doesn't mean you should address their opinions as rubbish and false :)

ownage said:
i didnt start this thread so it can turn into a flame war. I just wanted to spread info to other people and let them know. NOT AMD IS BETTER OR INTEL IS BETTER. PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

Please calm down. I'm sure everyone here knows when to control themselves...*ahem*

Yeah, this is the sort of thing that some people are talking about of people taking sides.

Intel and AMD are both good. AMD maybe a bit better for games, and Intel better at multitasking tasks. One is not neccessarily better than one another though and should not be talked about as junk, or to start an argument. They both build good hardware as it stands.

SLI is a very good thing that is happening though, and gives people more power to games. I'm sure this format will expand more and allow for different things to happen

Back
Top Bottom