What do you like?

well i know something else that i like now too!!!! that being Necropolis, the local goth nightclub!!!!! IT GOES OFF!!!!!!! went for the first time on saturday night and its a wickedly good place! dark corners, evil music, cages for dancers, live DJs... and best of all, some of the coolest people around all gathering in one place!!!!!

GOTH IS FOREVER!!!!! \m/ O.O \m/

Charchris said:
Well nothing is perfect so whatever chip fits your needs for that certain time you should take

You are learning, Grasshopper. Keep that in the back of your mind next time you see an AMD/Intel debate flaring up.

whoa, where are we? is this on topic? lol. well, all i know is that i love counter strike: source. im addited right now. cant stop playing except when i h.w. to do or to practice the piano (something im extremely good at) and playing basketball. yeha.

i dont get it... whats with CS:Source???? ITS OLD WITH BAD GRAPHCS!!!!!! Painkiller is a much more fun game!!!! thats a game that i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah I never got the big deal about that game ether. just a typical shoot em up game. I hate those. I liek space-rpg's and such.

earth and beyond was an excellent game, slow becuase it took me a long time to get to lvl 15 even as a warrior, but it still was awesome, you had to pay 12.95/mo to play, but it was cool.

then stupid EA games shut it down! it was multi-online only. That kicked EA games square in the nuts! They were makign a crap load of money off that game, all they ahd to do was add soem new servers!

EA games makes bad desicions. liek simcity4 could have had online capabilites, but they didnt implement it. I love that game, still play it occasionally, once in a while.

the sims 2 is cool, but I want more expansions, I played it for 2 weeks and allready got bored.

thats why games dotn interest me as much as they used too. I crave difference, very often.

and allt ehg ames I do liek get shut down! grrr!! and single player games suck and get boring after a week.

yeha, starcraft is good, if thats what u mean. but cs: source is not old. its pretty new. it came out with hl2 and thats pretty recent. cs is old though.

Back
Top Bottom