Blink-182 or Greenday?

Well if Tom Delonge sucks at guitar, howcome i'ts made him Millions of dollars? He's not the best guitar player in the world, but I bet he could play better than anyone of you. I also agree that when O listen to a song, I listen to the band as a whole. Not one instrument. And the green Day guitarist, he needs to have another guy on tour with them. What's that all about? At least blink plays it like it should be played live, not all "Album Perfect".

I never said anyone in these bands were crap before anyone asks, I just meant that it's more important that the band sounds good-not the individual.

Alright this is the bottom deal. Blink-182 sucks instrumentally but their creativity with their old material was really good. There riffs and tabs were really catchy but yet rather simple. I am saying this why? Because I am a O.G. Blink-182 fan, their new stuff IS crap, MTV has changed them into their drones. Now Greenday is a o.k. band, nothing out of the ordinary except probably "Time of your life" they are o.k. But saying that Nirvana is good? The only thing that they have done for the image of music is increase the suicide rate in America. Weezer's old school material is really good, REM on the other hand I know is good, It's just not my style so I have nothing to say about them.

You guys should dig into music more youself, instead of having MTV and other people's opinion coltrol what you listin to.

Never really tried to get into them, I heard Nada Surf's cover by them. I think it was "Where is your head". I'll try them out right now.

mtv doesn't control me, i hate mtv with a passion

and besides who cares? if the music sounds good...nothing else matters. the point of listening to music is to listen to the music, not analyze the people in the band and how gay they are.

also...the whole generation inspiring or whatever....just because they "inspired a generation" doesn't make them the best. weezer, nirvana, rem, whatever, they aren't the best

Blink-182's drummer is insane. Tre Cool couldn't keep up with him if he tried. I mean, just go a try to play a Blink song from Enima, Take off, or Blink-182. I bet it wouldnt' sound anything near how hows did. Also, when they play live, they extend the songs, extend the intercludes, and combine songs. What dose Green Day do? Play "Album Perfect"? They need a guy who's not even in the band to do guitar for them. Blnik plays it straight up.

And on the whole MTV thing, they don't even play music videos or music anymore. I'ts all about Fuse now.

Oh, I haven't watched MTV for a long time now, so I don't know. Travis Barker is a good drummer, but compared to Grindcore/Hardcore drummers, he sucks. The double bass and the blast speeds, can't go wrong. I have alol of blink's albums and all of greenday's. I have to say blink is better!

Back
Top Bottom