Nvidia GPU

Yeah, i'd assume its a faulty card if it does it on every game. The fact that it only appears after a certain amount of time could be something to do with heating you'd assume, but maybe it's just working the card more, as it gets more texture data etc. I'd take it back and get a replacement. i don't honestly think it will be the drivers either.

Does it do it on other games? If so, definetly a faulty card

yes started doing it on DOOM 3, and no the card isnt o/c. i sent amessage to MSI to see if they could solve the problem but i dunno if they sent me a message back yet.

But it works on older games?

Or does it even do it on them now? I'd check if I were you. If it does it on all now. You know theres something wrong with the card, unless new games handle games differently (maybe more pipelines used or somethnig) and maybe one of those has gone or something to do with the card anyway.

well i dunno but i only pay new games like CSS and DOOM 3, which are the main ones i play. i think ill just rma it and not install the new one until i get my new psu

its a form to fill out in order for the company to take back the card. problem is after looking for the original invoice i cant find it, they have me in their computer so maybe i can see take it back, if not ima have tot ake it back to be repaired....

Back
Top Bottom