Order of startup programs...

jamieoliver22

In Runtime
Hi.

Is there anyway to change the order of programs opening when you boot up / startup??

All my files load up (eg, antivirus, firewall, spyware prgrams, ect...) but my broadband internet connection program loads up last. is there anway i can make it load up before any of the other ones?

Thanks
J

also check your prefetch ... just delete what programs you don't want to load all the time... prefetch is like a startup buffer that makes programs load faster.

also there is ways to change sequence in msconfig.. you just gotta look better.. its been a while since i did that stuff.

whats the point they all start up anyway. unless u want ur antviirus and such to load before say an instant message client but either way they will all load up.

Well there is a way to do it, i have done that before but i forgot how i done it. In all if you have a fast comp. then it really does'nt matter all that much.

True they will all load up pretty fast, but you can decide what you want to load up, that is the ticket.

i dont messwith msconfig, it tends to really screw up my computer, im pretty sure there isnt a way, you might be able to make the program higher proirity for load up, i can do that on some programs, or you could (possibly???) make a program to load that up first, i dunno how though, or even if its possible, whatever, itd be really hard
that post was of no use whatsoever to you was it?? just tryin to help :)

Back
Top Bottom