SLI on Intel Platforms

Giancarlo said:
Keep speaking falsehoods. These won't rock. They will be junk and always be junk, like what P4s are designed to be like. These won't rock. AMD will blaze far ahead of them. They won't be faster and anybody with brain cells (and some brain power) would know that. Also you have to be fair and compare SLI AMD systems with SLI Intel systems. SLI AMD systems will lead naturally (that is a damn fact).

AMD is overall better. People's choices sometime suck. Intel sucks.

did i say they would be better than the AMD ones? i dont think i did giancarlo. anyway any more than 55fps the eye cant see like LK says. so as long as i stays above that you have the best possible fps that you can play the game at. the intel 6xx series are not crap. (although even without proof you still think they are crap) wtf do you need 500fps for? i know its nice to say "hey i got 500 fps" but who cares when your not using the majority of it, more than 6 times what you can actually see. they will be good graphic designing and now with SLI will be able to play almost any games without the lag or low fps.

Kage said:
What boards are SLI used on now then? I thought they were Intel boards... and i didn't think you could get them on AMD CPUs...

I'm probably getting really confused thats all.

those are boards like the NEO 4 Platinum which are Nforce 4 boards. which only supported AMD chips until recently

Giancarlo said:
Well lets not get this into an Intel versus AMD debate. We know who rules this, and AMD does so. The past isn't important here because the past is history. Intel users I don't think understand they buy junk.

Giancarlo said:
Keep speaking falsehoods. These won't rock. They will be junk and always be junk, like what P4s are designed to be like. These won't rock. AMD will blaze far ahead of them. They won't be faster and anybody with brain cells (and some brain power) would know that. Also you have to be fair and compare SLI AMD systems with SLI Intel systems. SLI AMD systems will lead naturally (that is a damn fact).

Why is everything such a battle with you? I almost think we need an "AMD" and an "Intel" section, and to lock certain people out of one or the other if they can't handle intelligent conversation. This isn't about what you think will be better, or whether or not the AMD outperforms the Intel in gaming, this is about Intel getting some decent motherboards. These are good for Intel processors and Intel users. If you can't handle the fact, don't post.

It doesn't matter if the Intel Pentium 4 beats AMD or not. At least NVIDIA is starting to get some leverage in Intels market. That means more (better) NVIDIA boards for the future, especially if they make a lot of money through Intel.

Thats good intel is getting sli , another reason to buy intel. I dont really have a need for amd chips since there only good for gaming and lose to intel in just about everything else. anyways cant wait for these sli mobos to come out.

Giancarlo said:

Please let others express their opinions without shooting them down.

SSE4 said:
Why is everything such a battle with you? I almost think we need an "AMD" and an "Intel" section, and to lock certain people out of one or the other if they can't handle intelligent conversation. This isn't about what you think will be better, or whether or not the AMD outperforms the Intel in gaming, this is about Intel getting some decent motherboards. These are good for Intel processors and Intel users. If you can't handle the fact, don't post.

It doesn't matter if the Intel Pentium 4 beats AMD or not. At least NVIDIA is starting to get some leverage in Intels market. That means more (better) NVIDIA boards for the future, especially if they make a lot of money through Intel.

Alvino I have to address this rubbish here if you don't mind me doing so... the facts are far from what Intel users have been saying here. NVIDIA is going to be a key partner with AMD, not Intel.

"and lose to intel in just about everything else."

Not at all.

i didnt start this thread so it can turn into a flame war. I just wanted to spread info to other people and let them know. NOT AMD IS BETTER OR INTEL IS BETTER. PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

Back
Top Bottom