2 questions ,

kjunior

Solid State Member
I believe that most of you will have the answer.
I have a program, and i want this program to start automatically when Windows starts.
Its not a program that went into registry therefore i cant just add it in msconfig->startup
and other ways?

I have Windows Media Player, and recently for an unknown reason its just not working properly.
I mean when I see a video it shows it slowly, with jumps (like lags on multiplayer games) and instead of clear sound I hear weared deep noises.
But when I launch this video file with BSplayer it shows it very clear, anyone knows the reason?

thnx for everybody that exists.

what version of media player is it, maybe because you have got it off windows update recently and to me recently they have seemed to be messing up, have you tryed totaly reinstalling media player and/or maybe you dont have the right codecs for the type of file you are trying to veiw?

:D

What is your system specs? I didn't think it needed a top notch pc, but its worth making sure its not that, and if so, try having a different skin, or making it smaller.

Another thing which I've noticed more and more and is why i mention it is, do you have the drivers on teh video card set up right? If you see lags when scrolling up and down text or moving around windows, this is your answer. Sorry I keep mentioning that but you never know...then again, games wouldn't run i'd guess

Try Winamp as this is a good and stable player, and is built for slow systems as well as fast just incase

I have a good PC, I mean good enough for running movies and such.
I'll try to check for updates for driver cards or installing the latest version of windows media player..
thnx

Ill just check if putting it on startup works..

kjunior said:
I have a good PC, I mean good enough for running movies and such.
I'll try to check for updates for driver cards or installing the latest version of windows media player..
thnx

Ill just check if putting it on startup works..

ok if not get divx :D for movies

Back
Top Bottom