Messenger 7

a few months? Do you mean version 7 BETA? because Messenger 7 hasn't been out that long...

Yeah i agree its good, but I think they could have done soo much more.

What do those plugins do?

Ahah, finally someone that agrees with me :D

Happens quite alot doesn't it... well when I say alot, i mean once every day or so... its still alot for a chat program!

If anyone is thinking of changing, i'd seriosuly keep 7 BETA for the mo honestly...at least until they fix the problems. Strange though that BETA is a build of 7 and is suppsoed to be safer... go figure

well, colornick v2 make you be able to do your name in colour, bol;d, italic etc and in any colour.

Stuffplug-Ng lets you do allsorts like:

- talk to blocked ppl
- have any size emotions
- have more than one msn going at once (polygamy)
- disable 3 file transer limit
- boost max message length to 5,000 charcters

Jamie_100 said:
well, colornick v2 make you be able to do your name in colour, bol;d, italic etc and in any colour.

Stuffplug-Ng lets you do allsorts like:

- talk to blocked ppl
- have any size emotions
- have more than one msn going at once (polygamy)
- disable 3 file transer limit
- boost max message length to 5,000 charcters

do u mean talk to people who blacked you? or ppl u blocked?

Yeah he must mean that...

Sound good though :D I guess the disable 4 file transfer limit would be good, and the boost max message length (though i think messenger plus does this for you anyway)

ppl you blocked, but im sure if i fiddle with it some more i can try and get to be able to talk to blocked ppl.

Yeah...and with the blocked people? Can't you just unblock them? Thats why i thought it was if they blocked you hehe...

You don't have that many enimies on MSN do ya? :p

yer i have plenty :mad: hehe

yer u cud unblock em but then they can tlkn back, with this, you can tlk to them and they cant tlk bk so its quite cool :p

Back
Top Bottom