Power Supply HELP!!

Don't worry... mine was just a rubbish case. It should just be a slide out job on most ones.

Sorry if i scared you. You can easily check though. Open it up and see if theres ample room for the power supply to be pulled out against the motherboard

You should be fine though, dont worry, and when i said take out the motherboard, I coudl leave everything connected. I just had to screw it back in

ima check right now, im pissed at my case, everytime i want to look i have to unscrew it, with a screwdriver instead of with my fingers

oh...one of those is it? :p

I hope you wouldn;t have to take everything out. Though I gues you could always hack saw your way to the power supply from the back, so taht can be a way of removing it... though the screws couldn't be done up again...... hmm....

its an after market case AOpen something or another black series, so i dunno. i want the one giancarlo and matt have thats a nice case, or for $30.00 more i can get my dream case so i'd just wait

99tollap said:
YOU LISTENING 99NASHA. fool bought a 600w supply for about £20!!! Got any money left over for ear plugs and a fire extinguisher?!!

lol :p i should get hold of ear plugs :p

Back
Top Bottom