Help Cant Overclock!!!!

ah...Yea but wait a min, that reminds me of something. the Athlon 4000 is equivelent to a 4.0GHZ+ pentium, so surely the FX-55 is cabable of more than this?

You seen toms hardware vid where the overclock the pentium to 5 ghz? Check it out
http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20031230/index.html

aufmacher_en.jpg

Yeah, hehe, thats one kewl vid that

I'm sure in a few years, we'll be looking down on the processors with only 1 number in GHZ.

and that 5GHZ project? Though the temp is in minus degrees and so it is not burning up...does that mean it'd be safe if it was kept at that temperature? Or would you still end up burning it out much much quicker?

hard to believe computers can work that cold and it doesnt crack the chip or soemthing. oh then i have no idea what the FX-55 is equal to

Would you really spend all that money for it? You could buy a decent computer with that

Yeah I know, your right. I know i wouldnt, and you can overclock to around that amount anyway...It's only the 1Mb L2 cache you'l be missing compared with 512 on later 64bit models.

Anyhow, what I want AMD to do is allow for more multiprocesses...I find it rather horrible for the computer to slow down while doing a few things at once, and for the temps to shoot up. It'd be nice if they could sort this out. Don't you think? it'd make them seem so much faster as most people do do a few things at once

i have an amd 3000+ 64 bit 939.....how do i unlock it....i know there is something with hardmodding....are there any programs or no?.....if no......how do i hard mod it?

Back
Top Bottom