New mouse or not?

aCb

In Runtime
Ok I have an mx510 right now and im wondering if there is a big difference between the 510 and the mx518. Wondering if its worth the 50$ but I dont want to get it if theres not really a difference. I cant use the mx1000 since I refuse to use wireless.

nope dont do it, "better" drivers and thats about it according to airiox. your mouse is nice enough just stick with it. im using a
"val gear" mouse model #VG-OPMP-920

optical mouse and it works fine for me, and thats like 23.00 cad taxes in! i want teh mx1000 sooo bad though, whats wrong with wireless? battery starts to die and you just charge it up overnight or something and take out an older mouse or somethiing

Yeah but it is a bit of a problem. Thats why I won't go wireless too. i'd rather have a wire than bothering with batteries. Thats a reason why I go for things where the battery life lasts the maximum (mp3 players lasting less than 20 hours wouldn't do me... adn the one i have now for instance can last me 2-3 weeks and thats fine for me) so yeah I understand

you say its no big deal until your in a cal match and it dies on ya. Also the wire isnt even a big deal.

i much prefer wired. If you wireless it aint as reliable and you have more problems like batterys runnin out etc.

Not too sure about the mouse, but I see no reason to update... I use a cheaper wireless Memorex as my main mouse and it's pretty good. If you keep a spare set of rechargable batteries charged and ready, it's not bad having a mouse like this. But all in all, the best mouse I have is this cheap Micro Innovations(wired) Seems to have the best lasor, most precise, etc...

Hehe, probably kinda OT, sorry, just getting a bit of input ^^;

I still use the mouse that came with my comp, I've probolay had it for about 4 years now

Hehe, I'd still be using that Micro Innovations mouse but I wanted wireless so I could clear off my desk easilly for my lappy.

Nah. Don't switch. The MX510 is still nice in it's own rights. The only difference is that there's some more buttons that look snazzier, and that you can change the sensitivity from 1600dpi to 800dpi to 600dpi etc. You can even change it on-the-go. Other than those several changes, it's like the MX510

Back
Top Bottom