Water or Air

Yeah, its expensive too, but again worth i, dont you think?

Yes I know money_man... I don't like my blue glowing system... I'd like red and green too though all the fans I got were blue... and the one that came with the case was too....
There is a sorta red light on the motherboard though as power... I guess thats sorta okay :p

yes but we're talking about which one is better, and water cooling is. heatsinks work but not for o/c alot nor for looks. water cooling works but you always have to worry about leaking water. its realy up to you, be cheap and go the heatsink way or save some money and get the water cooling. water cooling isnt even very expensive anymore

oh its definatly worth it if ya got da money. but then again some ppl might only have a celeron 500mhz or summat, not much use for water coolin der is there :rolleyes:

Kage said:
Yeah, its expensive too, but again worth i, dont you think?

Yes I know money_man... I don't like my blue glowing system... I'd like red and green too though all the fans I got were blue... and the one that came with the case was too....
There is a sorta red light on the motherboard though as power... I guess thats sorta okay :p

lol yea, the case im buying comes with 3 led fans too that are blue. so im just going to take them out and keep them as spares, then get my kickass green lights and wa-la, i dont want red though they usually look more pink than red

Hehe...i don't know about that (joking here of course)
*overclocks to 3 GHZ* :p

Jamie_100 said:
oh its definatly worth it if ya got da money. but then again some ppl might only have a celeron 500mhz or summat, not much use for water coolin der is there :rolleyes:

very true but with a POS like that your not worrying about o/c are you? and if you are serious about o/c it that probably means you cant afford your water bills or even a pop from a coke machine. and then you should be ashamed in yourself. considering a 2.4ghz cad prices is only $120.00. you buy water cooling when you have a good system that you want to make better, not when your trying to o/c a 6-7 year old system

Ok Mr. Money man Hot-shot(LOL), let's get some things cleared up. First, if the WC unit leaks, it's under warrenty and they will replace anybroken parts + the pump and hoses them selves. Second, Water cooling is very cheap and well worth the money. 75 USD will get you a nice one, with the liquid running at a cool 33 degrees ferhinhite. I don't think a "fan" could come close to that. Not to be arguing, just making some valid points.

Also, dose anyone know how hard it is to install one of these bad-boys?

zodiak said:
Ok Mr. Money man Hot-shot(LOL), let's get some things cleared up. First, if the WC unit leaks, it's under warrenty and they will replace anybroken parts + the pump and hoses them selves. Second, Water cooling is very cheap and well worth the money. 75 USD will get you a nice one, with the liquid running at a cool 33 degrees ferhinhite. I don't think a "fan" could come close to that. Not to be arguing, just making some valid points.

Also, dose anyone know how hard it is to install one of these bad-boys?

yes they will repair anything that gets damaged..unless it's the user's fault, (i.e-hose not on just right). 75.00 isnt going to get you a nice one, maybe a half descent but not a nice one. you dont think a fan could come close to that huh? well sit your computer infront of a 20ft wide fan spinning at 20,000 rpm and tell me that again and no its not hard to install one as long as you know what your doing

Back
Top Bottom