Water or Air

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
I'd like to have water cooling on my next system, so that's my vote! You can overclock like crazy, you can get a 3.4 Intel EE up to a 3.9! that's crazy. With a fan, you can only raise it about 2GHZ.

you relize what you just said right...the water cooling takes it up .5ghz and yet air cooling takes it up 2ghz...lol anyway fans are fine for most people, even o/c's although major overclocks or peolpe that get driven nuts by the noise of fans, use water cooling. although one leak and your done

Yeah a water system seems great! :D

and money_man?...that comment seemed alright to me... hehe

A quiet system (linking to the other thread)...I could probably leave it on all night then!

i use air because the sound of fans doesn't bother me (because i always have music plaing), and as money_man said one leek and your done.

most ppl cant afford water coolin or dont know how to set it up...too much hassle . Good old fans do the job perfectly.

yea im going water as soon as i get my 500w psu and ram and second 6600gt. then ill be running very cool, plus im'a dye the water with green food coloring so that my green lights that im going to get look even better

Very nice :) Though I'd watch this doesn't clog the system.

And yeah there are dangers of water cooling, but once your done and sorted, it must be worth it, and you just have to make sure the sealings are correct and you get a good brand I guess

im thinking coolermaste aquagate or a zalman soemthing or another would do the job. im getting the coolermaster aquagate because im also buying a silver case and it takes up 2 drive bays. its nice and compact and i love it. oh about the food coloring thats just what i would like to do, if i can get green hosing thats even better. im tired of people and their blue led and cathode lights GO GREEN PEOPLE GO GREEN!

Back
Top Bottom