Royals

I like the Dutch Royal Family, because Prince Fredrick or whatever married an aussie girl, GO AUSTRALIA, dont see any americans in any royal families

i'm rich only because of my parents and if i could i would give some to the poor! but i don't even have a credit card yet lol

I reckon the Royal family are a lasting asset to the country, they are a normal family (with a bit more money) and many people look up to them, I for one respect them. Many people on the forum do not like the rich, the royal family aren't even the rich, the Queen has £2.5 billion, which is less than some people. Whats wrong with rich people anyway, there are loads of absolutely loaded people at my school and many of them are really nice guys

Techy Geek said:
I reckon the Royal family are a lasting asset to the country, they are a normal family (with a bit more money) and many people look up to them, I for one respect them. Many people on the forum do not like the rich, the royal family aren't even the rich, the Queen has £2.5 billion, which is less than some people. Whats wrong with rich people anyway, there are loads of absolutely loaded people at my school and many of them are really nice guys
I agree. People seem to dislike the rich when they are the ones supporting the contry. They provide: jobs, free education, free hospitals, libraries, a good economy which means good quality of life for everyone.

You tell 'em how it is David Lindon, some of my best friends (parents) are millionaires and I know the nephew of the Sultan of Brunai, one of the richest men in the world, and he is a pretty normal guy (well, ive never actually spoken to him), except he has to be driven around school in a bulletproof mercedes and has two ex-gherker bodyguards, never eats lunch at school and neither does he do his homework at school, I guess his parents dont want him kidnapped, perfectly understandable

Techy Geek said:
You tell 'em how it is David Lindon, some of my best friends (parents) are millionaires and I know the nephew of the Sultan of Brunai, one of the richest men in the world, and he is a pretty normal guy (well, ive never actually spoken to him), except he has to be driven around school in a bulletproof mercedes and has two ex-gherker bodyguards, never eats lunch at school and neither does he do his homework at school, I guess his parents dont want him kidnapped, perfectly understandable
Wow. So are you rich yourself?

not really, there are loads of rich people at my school, there is a guy who has the biggest house in Heartfordshire and a heli, ive got a huge house but no money :)

I like most of the royal family, but NOT grumpy and his horse (charles and his horse).
I am suprised that Camilia wasn't at the Grand National, for she looks like a horse!!!!!!!!
I bet Diana is laughing at them - she will make their life HELL!

Techy Geek said:
not really, there are loads of rich people at my school, there is a guy who has the biggest house in Heartfordshire and a heli, ive got a huge house but no money :)
I take it its a private school?
What size hourse are we talking about, # bedrooms, square feet?

A yanks perspective...

The Universe hates a vaccuum. If you did away with the royal family tomorrow, who or what would fill the vaccuum? Granted most of what you hear in the media is colourful and sometimes bad, but it's never dull.
There has always been some sort of controversy about what one of them is doing. And people tend to be drawn to the bad.
Yes, the royal family has their ups and downs but some are trying to do good. Unfortunely Diana is gone and Furgy seems {to me anyway} to have dropped of the face of the earth. Charles is a major embaressment to the Queen. And the boys what from what I have seen of then would rather be left to their own devices.
If Charles is next in line then not only God save the King but God help the Brits...

Back
Top Bottom