ownage said:
lol ill just take it and run on foot. LOL

LMAO GOOD IDEA! VERY GOOD IDEA!

IDEA!
haloscorpian5nc.jpg

i'll just hang it off the cannon

warthog5ut.jpg

You can beat this....

Hehe. I like the sound of a computer you can just slot new nodes in with more processors... the amount they want to have on it though... That thing will just beat everything and anything... Though with that many procesors, it makes me wonder how much time the CPU's will be idel and wasting power. Though they must be doing something big with it!

As for the Chinuk helicopter. That'd cost an arm and a leg by itself hehe...and then you have to create a whole in the ceiling or something?... Good idea though....shame about the 500000000000 million things wrong with the idea :p

I kinda like the limo idea though, if it had fold down seats... though you might have to have a few smashed windows on the sides to fit in the width of it... then theres fitting it through the door!

Hehe... and I wonder how big that bag would have to be...j/k I know what your saying :p I want a node computer...

"I feel like getting a boost on this system today"
*slots in another node with two more processors*
"ahh bliss"

Wouldn't it be good if yuo could do that with everything? Graphics cards and that? SLI's half way there but we need unlimited on some sort of expansion slot that'll fit many on in one go on one slot maybe :p I don't know...I'm thinking :D

Yeah but a new technology could arise that would co exist with old technology (oh i like that word...co exist :p)

Hehe sounds good though huh? A slot PC? (Motherboards might have to be re-designed though)

oh you mean a board ful of slots and you jsut fil them up with like cpu's/gpu's and such..that'd be cool, until something zaps everything and you lose $25,000.00 worth of crap

Back
Top Bottom