Windows Media Player

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
one day i decided to swithco media player, turn on some beats while shootin some terroists in cs:s but nothing was comming out.
all i hear is a faint noice when i try n play music on WMP and anything WMP related dosent work on the net. no movies no nothing. right now i'm using winamp.... and i hate it
i tryed unintalling but now when i try to install it again it says that its already installed and when i click on the exe it says not installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt anybody could help but its worth a shot.

And dont say format i'm still working on my record so far ive been without formatting since Dec 26 ( when i got a virus ) usual id format everymonth

That would be funny if you just had the WMP volume at the lowest, s**t happend. Either way, go to microsoft.com and download the newest series and update or whatever, I like Winamp the best but whatever.

as i said i did this and its a no no

whats gay is now i cant uninstall WMP @ all
i need some help for that really now... i wann uninstall it complelelte
dont say go to the control panel and do it from there cause i already did and its gone now

Because...

It's a system file and the windows file protection function will not allow you to completely remove it. The wfp will keep attempting to reinstall the media player files. However having said that... Now I'm going to lead you to where you can instruct xp to ditch it. Now you DO have to go back to the add/remove programs and select the setting in the left margin of the box that says> add/remove windows componets. Open the box and scroll down to> windows media player. Uncheck the box and follow the instructions at the bottom of the box. That will disable it.
If you try to remove it from> add/remove programs and the box is checked in> add/remove windows componets it will attempt to reinstall it. Look on your drive for the installer file and reinstall it. Then follow my directions.
This is part of the hoopla that is getting Microsoft in the soup.

yo man it didnt work it just says that it cannot install when i click on anyversion of the installation 9 or 10 and like i cant reinstall it cause gay old microsoft trys to make your life simpler with this gayness they put in their programs

any other suggestions???

Back
Top Bottom