Royals

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
With the royal wedding (Charles + Camilla) I've been wondering how many people like the royal family, are they a waste of money, or an asset to the country? And please NO FLAMING

No... I don't like kings/queens/their offspring altogether. There's a reason not a single empire has survived.

Well I guess there's nothing wrong with a Constitutional Monarchy, since the Roayl Family would be purely ceremonial.

Well some people that are rich, aren't bad either. Some donate lots to charity etc. But then again, some hoard their money and don't care about anyone else but them.

If they really wanted to help the world with their so called "charity" they would become give all their money away to the millions starving in Combodia or in Africa and just become a regular middle class citizen.

Greed causes suffering.... I personally don't think I could possily USE more the two, three million for MYSELF. How is that like, even possible?

LOL woot teh little n00bs hating on people they dont know. I just dont like prince charles since he is a complete jerk. I hope he dies before the queen does so Camila doesnt become queen.

Back
Top Bottom