Blink-182 or Greenday?

Ever bin to a hardcore show? Crazy drumming, the guitar chords to get you pumpin, and on top of it all the vocals are practically the most craziest thing! By the way, blink used to play for those things when a hispanic girl turns 16... quinceniara or whatever. Yeah they showed up in ponchos and stuff, and did they jammin.

greenday rules...blink 182 is pretty good, but i really can't stand their guitar player when he sings (with the high pitched squeaky voice grrrr...) but the other one is okay

and come on guys....though you maybe right about some people only liking greenday for american idiot or whatever...who cares? i love old greenday and am not very impressed with their new album but its still pretty good

blink 182 however....wow their new album is about the worst crap i have ever heard and yes box car racer or whatever is even worse

Hi
Here is my opinion:

They both suck balls!!!!!

You want real music listen to REM, The Pixies, Violent Femmes, Weezer, Radiohead, Nirvana, Talking heads and other such bands who started what you belive to be good music!!!!

These people were and are passionate about their lyrics and don't just write a song to fill up an album.

Alas this is my opinion and you can choose to ignore it, hate it or love it!!!

But remember this in future times when we are all dead and gone. People will look back and not remeber such names as Blink 182 or Greenday but rather the revolutionary music.... The stuff that inspired a generation!!!!

Thanx

PS Feel free to critisize me in anyway!!!!

all those bands you just listed suck except for weezer and nirvana....but yes, we are all entitled to our own opinions

also....who cares about who inspired a generation or whatever...that doesn't make them the best

i don't mean to flame or anything

AHHH!!!

have you ever actually listened to the violent feemes or REM or are commenting on a subject you feel is neccessary to be commented on.

Who cares who inspired a generation.... well let me see... me.....and....ABOUT 250 MILLION OTHER GENUINE PEOPLE!!!

ThNAX

ps I am not angry and quite enjoy our conflicting veiws

Does it matter if a band is more teeny bopper or not? Does it matter who is in the band or what they look/act like?

NO. It comes down to the music, if someone can't play guitar or sing then it doesn't matter-it's the overall sound that matters.

When I listen to a song I don't listen to one particular instrument, I listen to it as a whole. Saying this lyrics and catchness of the song still matter.

woo...but greenday still suck out, and are sellouts matthew. mehehe

cantona said:
Hi
Here is my opinion:

They both suck balls!!!!!

You want real music listen to REM, The Pixies, Violent Femmes, Weezer, Radiohead, Nirvana, Talking heads and other such bands who started what you belive to be good music!!!!
QUOTE]

I dont think they both suck balls, but he's right with the rest, REM is a great band, I dont think they've written one bad song

Back
Top Bottom