Upgrading Processor

if your mobo will support it, then yes it, id get it. but I dont think that there are any HT p4's out there with HT that have 533mhz FSB, there probably is some, but just make sure that when you find a proc you like, tells us here at CF and we will tell you if it's gonna work or not:)

ahhh good looking out aces., hpyer threading is where your operation system i belive makes it as though there is two processors its supposed to allow you to run multiple applacations quicker and some games and applications that support it are quicker i belive of course the processors has to suport it such as those p4s

Well learn about the technology before you spread your "humble opinion," Please. Hyper-Threading allows one processor to execute two threads for every clock cycle because it "emulates" two processors. (One physical, one logical) For multithreaded applications, this means a considerable performance boost. Unfortunately there aren't many right now, but we should see an increase of them in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom