Alot of problems with aim

brandnewfanatic

Solid State Member
Okay, so aim has been acting up ALOT recently. When i try and send someone pictures, or anyother type of file over direct connection, or file transfer, it sits at 8 percent forever. Also, it kicks me off all of the time. I downloaded aimfix, and it found AGRSMMSG.exe. And supposedly terminated it, but the problems still go on. Ive uninstalled and deleted aim completely numerous times, and re-installed it. No difference!. Of course, i have antivirus, im using prev-x, and kaspersky at the same time. They dont pickup anything wrong with it or any virus's maybe causing its trouble.

Also, i know that this thread is located in a specific place for instant messenging. But i didnt see a area specifically for internet problems suited with mine. I'm having with uploading pictures andfiles.

The problem with that is, All of the sudden picture and file uploading sites everywhere just sit there for literally hours loading and saying its uploading when i know it is not. Im not dumb either, i know to convert all of the pictures to JPEG format, and to resize allof them to a reasonable size for minimum uploading time. I cant even send an attatchment in yahoo mail or hotmail anymore, it just continues to sit their, with no sign of ever finishing. This problem cameout of nowhere, and i dont know HOW to fix it at all, oh, and i know the sites arent down, or their servers arenot running correctly bc ive asked other freinds and theyve stated the sites work fine for them.

This is really important to me, ANY comments would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Back
Top Bottom