The days of Socket A are drawing to a close...

for the hds get dual 74gig raptors in raid and a Maxtor DiamondMax 10 250GB 7200RPM 16M P-ATA/133 i have one of those and they are gr8. raptors rawk hard ass tho
o and 4 tha case get a xaser V . 4 the psu u should get an ocz modstream or sumtin good. someone had a thing on psus somewhere on here earlier.

no, im going to get the powerright one, it's high end like an OCZ, only they look soo much better, heres the link to the one that is gonna go in it.
http://www.frozencpu.com/psu-49.html
what do you think? frozencpu.com has a lot of great modding supplies, thats were I get all mine, that is also where my custom water cooling system is coming from. this is the applique im going to put on the acrylic, id post the picture, but the mods wouldnt like it, so here's the link. http://www.frozencpu.com/apu-192.html this will look awesome in red, with the smoke colored acrylic window, what do you think?

hmmm i know your goin for water cooling from frozencpu you should really check out the dangerden rbx 1/2' waterblock there really freakin amazinlly good

it comes with it m8 :D
the only thing thats not custom about it is the waterblock and pump, everything else is made @ frozencpu

the best case you could get (and my personal favorite) is this:

"X-Blade Silver Gaming Case"

i love it, window, full atx, strong, and not cluttered looking, its just a perfect case.

hmmm.... it's a nice case, but I'd like to get something a little plainer, because im really gonna mod this sucker out, so think barebones, and one color, preferabbly not a clear side, because im picking up a smoke colored 10x12 acrylic window from FrozenCPU for it, but if the case already has a window, i'll find some way around it.

get my case...its a AOpen and it is completely black. it would be awesome to mod. maybe ill do that to this one, get a window and such.

AOpen: QF50B (black)

its really nice in person, looks stealthy

thats a nice plain case, I googled it. it looks sharp. I emailed you a web page file, it should open up a shopping cart and just click on the links ot see the things. (download the webpage from your hotmail) BTW you email is Nascar_rox@hotmil.com? thats what it said in your profile neway.

Back
Top Bottom