Protests in Iraq

Re: I am so pleased...

setishock said:
The tone of this thread has been one of quiet discussion.
Well done.
You're talking TO each other instead of talking AT each other.
I have enjoyed reading this thread.
Please continue...

Yes, this thread has actually been civilized for ONCE. This makes the Moderator's job easier.

Re: Shakey ground...

setishock said:
If they give him the death penality and carry it out, his followers will go absolutely bezerk.

yeah, im not normally 4 the death penalty, but this guy really deserves it

setishock said:
If they give him the death penality and carry it out, his followers will go absolutely bezerk.

It doesn't matter. They will all die if they do. They revolt against the Iraqi security forces and allies they will all die. That simple.

Saddam will be executed by firing squad.

Giancarlo said:
It doesn't matter. They will all die if they do. They revolt against the Iraqi security forces and allies they will all die. That simple.

Saddam will be executed by firing squad.

I (for one) really wouldn't give a toss if all Saddams followers were killed, they should be shot anyway, and as for saddam himself, he deserves a slow, painful death
will he actually be executed by firing squad, fact or your prediction, soz im confused

That's my prediction because I'm basing that on the typical way they do the death penalty in the arab world. They also do hanging. But that's not likely.

Lets put it this way.. if Saddam isn't executed.. 80% of the country will go bezerk.

Well it is better to do it, then not to. Because take a look at it this way, Saddam's followers only constitute a very small core of Sunnis.

LOL there is no ? that Saddam is gonna get beheaded. It is the Iraqi's that are putting him on trial. Iraqi judges Iraqi prosecuter. Iraqi law. So dont expect him to get lethal injection. He most likely will be beheaded or hanged.

airiox said:
LOL there is no ? that Saddam is gonna get beheaded. It is the Iraqi's that are putting him on trial. Iraqi judges Iraqi prosecuter. Iraqi law. So dont expect him to get lethal injection. He most likely will be beheaded or hanged.

yeah, thats good, giving the message to the iraqi people that they are trying their own dictator in their OWN laws, with thier OWN judges and be executed in their OWN manner. It'll be a great confidence booster in the iraqi people, I hope Saddam goes to hell

Back
Top Bottom