What job's do you have?

I worked at Mc donalds. It was crap work. Pays ok £4.10 an hour which isnt bad...

Yeah but who wants to be paid money to make things...rather ordered to do things by the bosses which tend to be completly unreasonable, and the amount of idiots you get there... it's terrible. £4.10 I guess isn't bad, but still...no... I'd rather get given less to work somewhere where i want...and that is actually the bare minimum to tell the truth

As long as its something you wanna do. no probs :) I actually prefer to work, you feel better about yourself, and you don't waste half your time when you could be doing something...

99nasha said:
I worked at Mc donalds. It was crap work. Pays ok £4.10 an hour which isnt bad...

you're a braver man than me, I cant go in for more than 10 mins, i wouldnt work for a day for a £million (well, actually i probably would, its just a phrase)

i would hate to work at McDonalds because you get like 20 people at a time and it's all a rush, rush unfriendly environment.

george said:
i would hate to work at McDonalds because you get like 20 people at a time and it's all a rush, rush unfriendly environment.

I totally agree. They look down on new people and its never fun working there.

It has got one bonus though. When you go outside your completly water proof from the rain becasue of the grease which is on you...

lol work at subway instead. its more fun and the foods better. heres dr.mr.mongers formula 4 workin at subway
fat ppl=happiness SO fat ppl+good healthy food+ nice environment= happiness and niceness= promotin=MoNeY
woot!!!

Yeah I'm working building jetties for four days I got three more to go and I'm already buggered.

Back
Top Bottom