Which mouse should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I look at it, you should get the MX518. It's pretty much the same as the 510, but with a slightly different look and minor upgrades. Either that or the 1000, both own.

Id go for the Logitech MX518, i dont think it matters how good it is, i completed UT G.O.T.Y edition with the touchpad on my laptop!!! go with your heart!!

$79!!!!! Oh my god ive just worked that out and thats £41 for a mouse???? Its a mouse for gods sake. There all the same! You can pick them up for a quid each on ebay.

Those links don't work for me so I can't see it, but I would choose the Intellimouse. The Back and Forward button makes it easier to surf the net.

Definately go with the logitech ones. I have two logitech mouse's, one is a wireless gaming mouse one is a wired general purpose mouse. Both are great.

99nasha said:
$79!!!!! Oh my god ive just worked that out and thats £41 for a mouse???? Its a mouse for gods sake. There all the same! You can pick them up for a quid each on ebay.

Haha, yeah the MX1000 is pretty expensive for a mouse.

i just saw the MX1000 at the price club or "costco" for you crazy americans. $80.00+tax cad. and only 800 dpi, seems like alot for a mouse but it is wireless and its also very very nice

Yeah but, even though it's 800dpi, it's really sensitive because it uses an actual laser instead of a red LED and optical sensor.

yeah it is extremely sensitive, I would know becuase ive tried it before. I can play CSS on 16 sensitivity with a ball mouse but if i try that with the mx1000, one little move of the mouse is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom