What job's do you have?

yeah but i'm only fifteen so i don't wanna get into the work force just yet. I got most of what i want already execpt for a good computer. i might get a part time job sometime this year (or at least try).

I've worked in a gadget shop for a christmas job, and am not gonna get another one til i finish college now as it's too much work with my last year and all.

I am tihnking of getting a little buisness from fixing and building pc's which i've been told by family i am very good at (they ask me to fix stuff all the time) so i might get a bit of money from that! :D

I work at My McJob.. To Make Meh McWages...And Run The Mcstore To Make The McMoney..To Give The People The McSh*ts..and to make teh world McFat...lol Any Guesses where i work :p

99nasha said:
You have to drop out of school to go full time. Not a good idea...

Yes, I agree. I have a full time job now and it is affecting my schooling. I am forced to resign my other part time job to free up my morning time to take more classes at Cal Poly. I sacrifice my benefits, which sucks big time. But, those are things we do to achieve success in life.

Back
Top Bottom