motherboard and videocard help

hellsfear2004

Solid State Member
suggestions i need some looking for a new motherboard and videocard

looking for:
-p4 motherboard/cpu combo with 2.2 ghz or more and an 8x AGP (just the main things im looking for) and yeah im on a tight budget 175 dollars or less got a link to one im looking at here
http://www.bzboyz.com/store/product2121.html

-video card well i found this one tell me if its good for the price http://www.targetpcinc.com/Details.asp?ItemID=3048&Res=2

idk if u wanna just check these out and give me some feedback PLZ my last 2 went to hell one me

I dont have any experince with Biostar motherboards, I cant tell you that much, but A-Bit makes excllent motherboards!

I have an asus with a screwy bios where everytime we have to restart this thing the bios dies and needs a reset every single time! I can also dont really care for XFX's motherboards ether. (dang I type that word alot! ;) )

Id sday the best is Abit, If biostar don't work out for you!

foxxconn motherboards are the worst, I was a buolder at dell, so was my fiancee and he literally had 3 go smoky on him. smoke everywhere! bad mobos!

also when I put in a stick of RAM into a few they cracked! literally!

and ATi radeon cards are very stable! good choice! 9800 pro and up are good.

Nice...

I have used Biostar in the past and just put a m7tdb to pasture. If that rig is not a celeron but a full function p4 then yes by all means jump on it.
As for the Ati video card, I don't have any personal experince with anything but the all in wonder ve. Don't get me fired up on that thing.
I would suggest you have a gander at the Nvidia answer to that card and compare notes. Have fun with what ever you get...

Yeah, pasture...

It didn't die or fail. I just wanted to make the change to a ddr ram system so I took it apart, kept what I could port over and boxed it up. Trouble was my grounds keeper chunked the boxes not knowing the board with 500 bucks worth of memory cards was in one of them. So I figure it's in a landfill somewhere. Out to pasture so to speak... :p

i have a Nvidia that craped out on me..thats why im looking for a new one heard nothing but bad news from them also i have heard alot of good things about the card im looking at from friend that and the 9800 but ill just use my moms computer untill i can get some money get somthing decent need to get a job 1st than i have to buy a car (moms orders lol) than ill fix my problems..lol feel like i just told my life story

I would get onto that though, you just dont take some box and throw it away! I always check whats in it b4 I throw it away!

Back
Top Bottom