Blink-182 or Greenday?

lol, avoidance won't prove anything shun. Personally,, neither of us can truly tell that the statement is true, but apparently it is since you made it and I wonder how you could know such a thing. All I'm asking is how you know it, not whether it is true or not.

I can tell that their songs are fake because a lot of them are really general in the whole emotional feeling. The lyrics probably hit everyone that IS down at the time, because the lyrics are about something that didn't happen, therefor they are fake. As a artist they fail, they probably don't even mean what they say. I'm just assuming that they bang their hoes after making their new #1 hit single, but that's just a theory which probably is true, IN conclusion Driller Killer is a good band.

See what you should have done, instead of making sound like a fact, is make it sound like an opinion, which it is since you apparently don't have anyway of providing evidence for the statement.

BanChan said:
No talent, and they are fakes. They are the kind of band that you can use their lyrics to make a girl say "aww how sweet" and then you go BANG BANG BANG!

They don't really mean what they say, half of the bands that play emo music, after recording it go bang some hoe, so yeah.

And your point is???

It's a business. Fleetwood Mac had a line from one of their songs that went> "Players only love you when their playing" Lot of truth there...
As for your comment about you get your facts from MTV, they could care less if you dropped dead tonight. It's a playola thing connected with ratings. Buy my cd, go watch my movie. Sincre about the songs they sing? Puleeze...

I was kidding about the whole MTV thing, I hate MTV. My point is that, they are not true to music, and that's exactly why I don't like them.

i have only heard 1 blink 182 song, that was OK i guess, but Greenday are great, ive got 2 of their albums (American Idiot and International Superhits) my faves by them are American Idiot, holiday, blvrd broken dreams and good riddance (i love that song)

International Superhit's isn't a album. Since you've only heard 1 Blink-182 song, please don't say which one is better or worse.

Back
Top Bottom