Gmail invitation

I own Counter Strike

I used to pay it often. I think it is one of the smoothest and most life like perspective shooters out there. THe atmosphere is really tense and cool. I also love DOOM3. Alas, I can play neither now as I am trying to sell my HP a450n in hopes of upgrading to a system that will accept a video card upgrade. I think I'm going to get one built when I sell my HP. My days of buying PCs off the rack are done.If you want to game, get one built that is designed for gaming. I've just had no luck trying to upgrade my PC. The one I am on now does not even have an AGP slot so I can't even play Counter Strike now. Although I can play Rise of Nations. I miss my DOOOOOOOOM!

Cheers all!

George, I was replying to

Airiox's posting of the link to the Counter Strike website:http://www.clandyn.com/[URL] Counter Strike is a game I used to play when I had a PC I could game on. I was not talking about the Gmail invitation if that is what you were wondering.

Best,

is there a limited amount of gmail members? its only open to so many people? if so i got lucky and signed up when it was aviailable!

nah they are making new accounts all the time but they had a month period when you could sign up. to get into gmail you have to have an invite. there are alot of people out there with alot of invites. you can google it too. they bumped up the amount of space in an account from 1gig to 2gig a couple of weeks ago for their first birthday.

Back
Top Bottom