Inf Install Failure With Flash

Mother_Superior

Solid State Member
well ive been trying to install macromedia flash player 7 for quite some time and i have downloaded loads of copies from different websites.
I can download the file no problem but when it comes to installation its cracking me up. :(
:mad:
An error appears saying:

INF Install Failure. Reason Unknown then after pressing OK another box pops up sayin Installation complete but it hasnt installed. :confused:

i then downloaded version 6 of flash player and the same thing happened again. so after that i downloaded version 5 and that worked perfectly fine. i then tried to install 6 & 7 but neither work. :eek: some games websites dont work etc. i have service pack 2 installed and wondered if this has anything to do with it?? please help anything would be great

it could be SP2, check the microsoft website for any issues involving SP2 and flash player (im not sure about any of that, im not even sure if it is on the windows website, but its 12:44 at night, im knackered and i just wanted to help, even if it was a waste of time) it could be microsoft trying to sink flash, they're always being sued for that kinda thing

well goodnight

Back
Top Bottom