Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true what you say too. Seeing is believing even without the numbers. I know first hand without performing the 3dmark test that I would have a nice system. It plays all my games flawlessly and everthing loads up super fast or adequate for certain programs and files. All my games are running full acceleration with max resolution settings or at least the highest my LCD can support. DVI rocks too.

yes, some may have a faster system then someone else with a higher benchmarking score.

benchmakrs never test teh right stuff anywayz!

zoomtm said:
hehe i see no quality difference between crt and lcd

CRT is by far still a lot better than LCD. I"m using the DVI output on my LCD and hope that helps. You know how some LCDs are real grainy and fuzzy when you look at it? Mine is super sharp but color depth isn't as great as the CRT but still gives out great quality image.

benchmarks suck becuase I know how good or bad my system is, I dotn need another program telling me!!

That's why we have to start upgrading to those new high definition plasma PC monitors. Just like the TVs but designed for the PC. Phillips has some at Best Buy but they're like $800-$1,000 for one.

Eh, Plasma isn't that good. If you pause on a certain thing for a amount of time, it starts "ghosting" and everytime you'll see a transparent "ghost" outline of what you paused on. Wait for OLED, it's gonna be so much better than LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom