Gasoline Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fusion is far off from producing results. You are just acting braindead and unpractical. Again you are a unrealistic person and you just don't understand the facts. I don't think you have the intelligence to continue this discussion any further. You also have to stop speaking out of your rear end, because you do not know anything about physics, chemistry or anything scientific related. If I were you I'd stick to computers.

Giancarlo said:
Fusion is far off from producing results. You are just acting braindead and unpractical. Again you are a unrealistic person and you just don't understand the facts. I don't think you have the intelligence to continue this discussion any further. You also have to stop speaking out of your rear end, because you do not know anything about physics, chemistry or anything scientific related. If I were you I'd stick to computers.
Did you actually look at the results on those sites? Its not me saying them... :D Its far of from producing Production Level consistant results - its been producing results in the forms of Gigawatts for years, and Megawatts since it was first turned on.

It some quack saying them... they said the same thing about cold fusion. It turned out to be bullshit.

Haha; that's a major site backed up by the other site I showed a whole mass of other ones and then after that the three research labs with Tokamaks in three different countries :p

Cold Fusion is not Bullshit :D Its purely a time thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom