Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
like the funeral was pretty cool. Anyone who hates the Pope is an uber n00b. That same person also washes hitlers feet.

well its n00bs that are brainwashed by the churche's crap!!! and brainwashed into thinking there is a GOD and soemone whos in charge of everyone. and also who belive that people can make oceans part and all that and the other fairy tales are pure noobs!!!

Well i dont often see Athlon double posting. So your just a hypocrite. Nice sermon about liars

*sigh* Another thread down the drain...when will you guys ever learn to live in peace?

Giancarlo said:
Yes you do need a port. And Dubai is an important trading center. This is vital to capitalism. And to hell with your wrong opinion. You don't know anything about the facts.
I'm sure... its vital to make money for people who are incapable of getting a proper job and earning money instead of taking it from the consumer who in the end pays for middlemen to get fat as well as the Product, Shipping, Packaging, Delivery and Profit for the Company that made it. We needs ports - we don't need trading centres - as you said Capitalism needs Trading Centres - not consumers.

Giancarlo said:
If it wasn't for GM seeds many people would starve and die. But you want mass starvation because you are merely a foolish leftist european thug.
I said nobody wants them here; its a Dreadful shame :D Not its a dreadful shame to you using them. If its cheaper and it works I'm all up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom