Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah ever realize they say "optimized for alienware systems!: what a load of BS!

thats why i dotn use 3dmark! load of bs liek I wanna pay for benchmarkign software, when i allready know how good my PC is without soem stupid rating that is totally random anywaz.

and besides that. who cares.

Im honest here, mines a 1000 on a good day! I got an nvidia GFMX 4000 grphics card thats has 128MB of RAM.I got 512 megs of ram and read the rest of my sig.

but do I care what my 3dmark score is, no! it dont matter!

it matter how it can REALLY handle your apps and games, not what some app tells you to just make others feel bad. he he.

I have to say stay away from those types that have other pc manufacturer links on them, they will instaly tell you your score is lower than thier machines they have featured on there.

they are "in bed" with eachother, and besides 3dmark in kinda n00bish feeling as well, and as if alienware systems are high end" so what if they go sli they just got it cuase eveyrone else does, thier components are dell grade POS. aww yah just got off the phone with someone, thier alienware system just blew up! thats what reminded me to post this! they told me sparks flew and the inside was roasty toasty. how strange and true, someone else on msn told me that EXCACTLY a month ago!

lol do you agree that no talking in tests is stupid, we have mouths for a reason and they are not to be sealed

yes! really its annyoing, grade school and high school are BS and a waste. down with school! down with school!

when I adopt my kids they are gonna be homeschooled!! but Ill let them take a break halfway though the day and play games and stuff 2 hours or so.

and teach them stuff that matters to the world and make them super smart!

and not pressure them to learn things so much!

Whoa! Go Athlon!! i'm still wanting to know why i should use calculations to figure out the length of something instead of a ruler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom