Please help - Portable printer for my Laptop???????

Sonesta

Beta member
Hi there,

I am new to your forum and was wondering if someone could give a complete computer virgin some advice on which or what to look for in a portable printer for my laptop? I want it for times when I am away from home and need to print off A4 size sheets and letters etc. It must be able to print in both colour and black and be small and portable. I dont want a top of the range priced portable printer but I do need one that can produce quality print at an affordable price and where the cartridges wont cost me a fortune to replace - but printing speed is not that important to me.

I have seen some used ones on eBay - but am not sure what I am looking for to be honest and also am a bit sceptical about buying a secondhand one. So if there is anyone who can give me any help or advice or suggest a particular model that will suit my needs I would be really appreciative.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Sue

I have seen...

I have seen some pretty small printers while in Office Max. You might want to check there or Office Depot. I have bought things from both places and the people seem cool helping customers.

Back
Top Bottom