HL2 Help

BigLu

Daemon Poster
OK, i have dial-up, and i am trying to play HL2, is there any way i can play without getting online, mabey like a crack or something? You have to download stuff, which takes forever, and i don't always have internet access.

Download stuff?
like wat?
if you want a crack look on limewire pro there heaps on there

you dont have to download the updates if you dony wish to. In the play games window just right click the game of your choice and choose properties and then simply change the automatic download settings so it doesnt auto download

Yea, i did buy the game, installed it, and it won't let me play, i have to go through all this crazy steam crap, i think i should just go to my buddy's house who has cable internet

yeah thought so
or u could just be patient and leave it downloading for ages
i used to do that but now i have broadband 1500 (YAY!) broadband rox

im getting Half Life 2 when i get my new computer (double YAY!)

you just have to authorize it once and you are done. It shouldnt take too long to do. You dont have to download any of the large updates.

k, i'm just frustrated, i've heard so many great things about it, i want to play it but have to go through all this, damn.

yeah most people hate steam but atleast you will only have to do it once. And however long it takes you is worth is cuz HL2 is the greatest game of all time.

Back
Top Bottom