Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Well you see why it is good not to base an economy of petroleum then? The United Arab Emirates for example has enough oil to last another 100 years, but they are switching their economy to high tech and establishing itself as a trading center.
Of course; I wouldn't myself have Petrol as any part of an economy given the choice. But Trading Centre? I do hate Middlemen...

Giancarlo said:
Not quite. We have better technology and better weather.
Haha. During the Winter; during the Summer the difference is not that much. Technology and Farming... why not go into Hydroponics? Farming has no Technology. You mean bigger Tractors, or more Irrigation Technologies.

Giancarlo said:
America made plenty of comebacks.. after the Russians put someone in space, we did. After the russians got a satellite, we got better ones up there. We did better because we have better technology (and the bulk of scientists that were originally from Germany).
Very good Developments :D Developments aren't comebacks - to have had a comeback would have been to do something the Russians didn't start. We all know Americans Develop very well; I don't dispute that. Don't invent very well though do they :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Of course; I wouldn't myself have Petrol as any part of an economy given the choice. But Trading Centre? I do hate Middlemen...

Well the UAE is very diverse.. and is a trading center because it is strategically located. Dubai is basically a big port. Ports are needed in this world, take it or leave it, smart one.

Haha. During the Winter; during the Summer the difference is not that much. Technology and Farming... why not go into Hydroponics? Farming has no Technology. You mean bigger Tractors, or more Irrigation Technologies.

GM seeds.

Very good Developments :D Developments aren't comebacks - to have had a comeback would have been to do something the Russians didn't start. We all know Americans Develop very well; I don't dispute that. Don't invent very well though do they :D

These are comebacks.

Giancarlo said:
Well the UAE is very diverse.. and is a trading center because it is strategically located. Dubai is basically a big port. Ports are needed in this world, take it or leave it, smart one.
Only to buy things - you don't need a Port to stop off in, sell goods, then have somebody buy it from Dubai and then another ship go to that person. You buy it from the original guy, and they send it to you. Its not as if ships can't make the full trip. Ports are all well and good; but we all know Trading Centres are there to take things and deliver them to the people who originally brought them. They're there to buy things, and sell them on.

Giancarlo said:
GM seeds.
Haha; do Americans use GM Seeds? Nobody wants them here... its a dreadful shame.

Giancarlo said:
These are comebacks.
Developments? I suppose a country of people who can't invent would believe Developments to be comebacks...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Only to buy things - you don't need a Port to stop off in, sell goods, then have somebody buy it from Dubai and then another ship go to that person. You buy it from the original guy, and they send it to you. Its not as if ships can't make the full trip. Ports are all well and good; but we all know Trading Centres are there to take things and deliver them to the people who originally brought them. They're there to buy things, and sell them on.

Yes you do need a port. And Dubai is an important trading center. This is vital to capitalism. And to hell with your wrong opinion. You don't know anything about the facts.

Haha; do Americans use GM Seeds? Nobody wants them here... its a dreadful shame.

If it wasn't for GM seeds many people would starve and die. But you want mass starvation because you are merely a foolish leftist european thug.

yea beats the heck out of me. The pope did have a lot to do with assisting in the downfall of communism, especially in his native poland, however.

I think an italian conservative will retake the papacy... like it had before for like several hundred years. The church will stay behind the times.

duh! the church is the reason times have slowed! thats the reason medical advances are slow!!!

thats th reason there's no cure for cancer, or we have too many unwanted and sick babies, or we have constant problems.

Cathloics and cristians dotn want to advance medically becuse they accuse them of "playing god" when in fact, there is no such thing.

Thats the reason we have caner, and people are dying, I lost a good deal of my family to cancer and oither diseaes that could have easy been prevented if it werent for stuff being illegalized due to christins being in the hosue of government!

now lets get into stem cells, you put a stem cell from fetuses and stick it right next to an existing cell and for example, heart cells, they will turn it into heart cells.

now cristians dont belive in using fetuses for that, lots of fetuses they use are dead anyways or born way too early. they belive that they shoudl elt teh baby live, and agian, playing god issue.

they even know thier is no god themselves! they contune to do this though since they can control and minupulate others.

the worst religions however is scientologists, they are against even using tylenol to cure a headache! that is a load of BS and all these stupid celebs support it. but yet, they use makep and get plastic surgery??!!!

Religion is soemthign that needs to be done away with FAST before this world crumbles! I cant wait till teh religios freeks die out, so none of this arguing will persist and the world can start advancing in medicine and what not!

because religion is THE reason we dotn ahve cures for most "uncurable" deasees. its THE reason, innocent women and childern get killed, its THE reason your loved ones, who would benfiti and HAVE THIER LIVES SAVED by stem cells, or cloning body parts, or anything of the like are dying!!!

just imagine the possibilities of a world that will constantly advance, and no religios boundaries to keep people away from such brilliant technologies to save us all!

No need to double post. You made your point and yes I do agree the church is a huge impediment in scientific process, but not so much anymore because scientists don't give a damn about the Vatican. Science is a secular thing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom