New Video Card...

good choice, tell me how the choice is cuz i have almost the same video card and im thinking of upgrading to the EVGA or MSI 6600GT myself; just don't get XFX, (cuz that's wat it says in ur profile)

Yeah i changed my mine i forgot to change that i was gonna get a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro from my cuzin for 100$

Ok ty for the replies keep them comming on the comments i cant wait to get it i gotta order it first i got the money but the problem is with the bank and stuff we trying to find out da balance.

Nice. Very good choice...although I personally like BFG Tech better, eVGA is a very good company nonetheless.

i like the BFG tech better because it comes overclocked and it has a lifetime warrenty.but evga is still good.

LOL...The BFG one is like oced 20mhz core...that isnt that hard to do. But the lifetime warrenty is a nice thing to have.

Yeah, aa very good card, and is a great performer all round. It is worth going for this than a really overpriced new card which wouldn't be much much better ebcause they'd be stopped by other factors too.

The BFG ones are very good, and they can always be pushed a little bit more too.
I haven't really heard much of evga to know

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom