Come Quick!!!

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
lol ok the name really doesnt mean crap, but i need the answer as fast as i can get it, not sure how much warrenty is left on video card. ok here its is (btw i copied and pasted from another site so anything that doesnt make sense dont bother about it)

ok got a problem..playing CSS and i dunno if its the video card or whats happening, everything is on high except reflections and anti analising. ok so these are the problems, nvm too big of pics to put on imageshack, one im seeing green and purple dots and the other looks like a ripping type thing on a wall, ok just saved them as jpeg instead of bmp ok here they are hopefully

the first one:

the second one:

wtf is up with these problems...video card is running at no more than 60 tops more like 52-55 so i dont see what it could be, im running 66.93 drivers

ummm, have you overcloked the card.

Get the latest drivers, infact do this, it may fix it.

If you have overclocked you card take it down a bit more>then once doing that download the latest version of direct >then install new G'CARD updates (drivers) then restart your pc

i presume thats aztec level, sure its not a bug in the game, i mean everynow and then i can se through walls etc just depends on what you do before hand and where you stand

That looks like a bug in the game then a fault in your card. Does it do it on any other levels or games?

yes does it alot durnig CSS:
de_dust 2
de_dust
cs_office
de_aztec
etc.

almost every map, if not every map. i dont notice it in DOOM 3 but maybe. and no its not o/c at all, remember only 300w psu...any other suggestings?

im kinda hoping to find out the answer quickly, as i only have so long to take back this card if its no good

if its not happening in doom 3, the game that will push your entire system to its limits then i wouldnt think its your gfx

best bet is to go report bug when you see it in gameplay and send it to valve see if they can help

get a new psu. may be artifacts or sumtin. my friend has integrated gfx( for now) and he gets all kinds of artifacts in t:v. its a gate way btw so of cours the power is not enough. isnt the min sys req for 6600gts 350W?

I think the absolute minimum is 300 watts... But, of course, you should have at least 400 watts just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom